So I have been enjoying tinkering about in AppleScript this last week or so. So much so that I decided to start my very first .git and post all the tiny plugins and scripts that I create there.
I’ve added all the scripts I’ve created so far on it. Here’s the list so far (I’ll keep updating this) ::
- Love or Learn Current Song Playing (lets you loop the current track on iTunes, and display the tabs/chords on UG)
- Make TinyURL from Clipboard
- Open Currently Playing Song in YouTube
- Play Random Song from iOS device
- Show-Hide Invisible Files in Finder
For people who are too lazy to make the applications themselves, I’ve also uploaded the applications created to the .git under each plugin. Download the .zip files, decompress them, and move them to the necessary script folders for them to work.